GAME DESCRIPTION: Poo is a card game for 2-8 players, where you take the role of a monkey in the zoo, fighting other monkeys (players) by covering them with, you guessed it, poo. This is a fairly short game, taking anywhere from 10-20 minutes. Each turn, you are allowed to play one of 5 types of cards: Poo, Special Poo, Defense/Mishap, Clean, and Event. A player is taken out when they have a total of 15 poo flung at them.
- Poo: The base cards, used to fling a set amount of poo to one player
- Special Poo: These also fling poo, but have an added effect, such as targeting multiple players.
- Defense/Mishap: The only cards you can play on an opponents turn, these are used to block, redirect, or affect any poo cards flung.
- Clean: Remove any poo that has been flung from you.
- Event: These have the most unique effects. They can do anything from blocking all players from attacking, to cleaning up a player on their turn, to allowing you to attack when you lose.
CONCLUSION: If you need a quick game with a small group of friends, this might just be the game for you. Simple, easy to learn mechanics on top of short gameplay and a ridiculous setting make this game one of the funnest, funniest games I've played. Include the ability to make the game end in a tie, and you'll find it hard to not want to come back again and again.